- Building 777 will provide office space for ~475 people, lab and workshop space, meeting rooms for the ATS Sector and a large restaurant.
- It will be placed near the Prévessin Site entrance.
- Total gross area of approximately 13,000 m2.
- Beneficial occupancy: 2027.
- Develop a building with an architectural quality that surpasses the existing feel of an industrial and laboratory in which CERN staff and users truly feel at home and happy to work.
- Construct an environmentally friendly and state-of-the-art building; aiming towards net zero carbon, considering embodied and operational carbon.
- Optimize and adapt accessibility, mobility and services to a larger population of the Prévessin site.
- Obtain appropriate levels of energy, sustainability and health & safety certification.
- Balance the use of the two main sites (Meyrin/Prévessin) and thus reduce the pressure on the Meyrin site.