Shipping Import and Export
|8:00 - 12:00|
|13:30 - 17:00|
|Fax: + 41 22 767 8540|
|Shipment from Meyrin / Prévessin||73701 - 74002|
|For arrival Meyrin / Prévessin||73701 - 75989|
|For goods reception Meyrin||73751 - 76390|
|For goods reception Prévessin||75657 - 75658|
|For shipment of dangerous goods||73312|
Equipment belonging to or being sent to CERN
The Import-Export service of SMB Department is solely authorised to import/export goods to or from the Organization. Goods reception, shipment and customs clearance formalities must be done on the Meyrin site (Bldg. 73-1-013). Prevessin site (Bldg. 904-R-001) deals only with the reception and delivery of goods.
Equipment belonging to contractors / firms
For all customs formalities, contractors are invited to contact:
- one of the customs clearance agents at the Meyrin RN-84 border crossing: two firms are available:
- Gondrand Frères - Rue de Geneve BP - F-01210 Ferney-Voltaire - Tel. 04.50.40.55.39
- Mueller & Cie - Rue de Genève - F-01210 Ferney-Voltaire - Tel. 04.50.28.42.92
- the Inspecteur des douanes françaises, office of Ferney-Voltaire - Tel. 04.50.40.51.42
- the Chef des postes des douanes suisses, office of Ferney-Voltaire - Tel. 022.717.02.80.
The following link directs to the page that should be used as a guideline when drawing up orders and contracts. You will also find information concerning document 151. This document however cannot answer all questions/problems that arise, and therefore in case of any doubt, it is recommended that you consult the Shipping and Logistics Service before sending the order/contract.