The following conditions and application process only apply to 1- to - 1 collaboration propositions between an individual organisation and CERN. For HORIZON Europe collaborations, please send a meeting request to Green.Village@cern.ch.
What conditions should my pilot project meet?
- The project should be a pilot project in test phase. We are looking for Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 4-6:
- TRL 4 – technology validated in lab beyond proof of concept
- TRL 5 – technology validated in relevant environment and/or location
- TRL 6 – technology demonstrated in relevant environment (e.g. the technology has been tested but not at large scale).
- The project addresses a clearly identified sustainability challenge(s) faced by CERN.
- The project is feasible in a reasonable time scale/with reasonable amount of resources.
- The project will accelerate a sustainable solution if tested in a realistic city-like environment.
How do I submit a pilot project to Green Village?
You can download the submission form using the button at the end of this page. Please send the completed form to the following E-Mail address: Green.Village@cern.ch
What will happen after submission?
The proposed pilots will be considered and discussed internally among CERN management and nominated representatives of CERN's Technical Departments in order to assess its alignment and suitability with respect to CERN’s strategic sustainability roadmap. You will be contacted within one week.
Who should I contact in case of questions?
Please check our FAQ to find answers to most questions. To request more information please contact Green.Village@cern.ch